- Pipe cleaners
- colored tissue paper
- Scissors (optional)
- Stack three pieces of tissue paper on top of each other. Make sure the sheets are lined up. To make small flowers, cut your tissue to the desired size.
- Starting with the shorter side, accordion fold the tissue paper, about a 1-inch fold.
- Loop the pipe cleaner around the center of the flower. Twist the pipe cleaner around itself.
- OPTIONAL: Round the edges of your petals by cutting the ends of the paper in a semi-circle.
- Starting on one side, gently pull apart the layers of the tissue paper. Continue to pull apart the layers and fluff your petals.