- White sheets of paper (the thinner, the easier to cut)
- Pencil (optional)
- Take one corner of your paper and fold it so you end with a diagonal crease. Cut the bottom strip off. You will end with a perfect triangle. If you open your paper, it’s a square!
- Fold you triangle again to make a small triangle.
- Fold a third of the triangle into the middle.
- Fold the remaining third in.
- Cut smaller triangles or other shapes along the edge.
- Everyone’s snow flake will be different! If you have little ones in the house who aren’t using scissors, have them draw the pattern and allow an older household member to cut out their design.
- Unfold your beautiful snowflake design!
- Connect all of your household members’ snowflakes together using your string, ribbon or fishing line. Hang it near your TV so you can imagine you’re with Clara as she travels through the snow to the Land of the Sweets.