Bold Moves Plus Health & Safety Protocols
Cincinnati Ballet invites you to experience Bold Moves Plus, June 16-20 at Aronoff Center for the Arts. Given current health and safety restrictions, Cincinnati Ballet worked closely for months with health and safety experts and arts partners to create this socially-distanced production. Many of the guidelines followed echo Cincinnati Ballet’s ongoing health and safety protocols outlined below. Additionally, the following guidelines will be strictly enforced for all employees, dancers, vendors, and patrons during the production at Aronoff Center for the Arts.
In accordance with current state and local guidelines, capacity is limited to 160 patrons per performance. A maximum of four guests from the same household will be seated at physically-distanced tables that are more than 6 feet apart.
No Food or Drink in Music Hall Ballroom
Entering & Exiting the Venue
Enhanced Cleaning & Air Quality
Health & Safety Screenings
Follow the CDC Guidelines
• Take steps to care for yourself and help protect others in your community. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. For a full listing of symptoms, visit the CDC Website.
All tickets will be print at home. Patrons can print on their own or bring up the barcode on their phones. We are also equipped to print tickets at the Box Office and will have the printers facing the patron for contactless printing.
Other things to Know Before you Go
Music Hall Ballroom
1241 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Performance Run Time
Cincinnati Made will run approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes without an intermission
• There are over 2,500 parking spaces within walking distance to Music Hall. Please allow ample time to secure your parking before the performance.
• Handicapped spaces are in the Town Center Garage, Washington Park Garage, and (as available) in the Music Hall surface lot.
• A convenient drop-off lane is located in front of Music Hall, near the Box Office.
• CLICK HERE for more information on directions and parking at Music Hall.