Here are a few items to remember before attending Ballet in the Park this September:
• P&G Pavilion at Sawyer Point
705 East Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
• All attendees and staff are required to wear a mask
• Masks are encouraged but not required while in your designated bubble
• Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between you and others whenever possible
Temperature Checks Upon Entry
• A touchless temperature check will be given to all guests before entry
Designated “Bubble” for Your Group
• In order to meet social distancing requirements, the lawn will be painted with approximately 75 bubbles to keep patrons 6 feet apart
• Up to 6 people per bubble. Groups larger than 4 must be from the same household
• You may bring your own blanket or chair
• Bubbles are 6 feet in diameter
• Everyone in your group must be present before entry into the event
What to Bring
• Face mask
• This performance is taking place outside. We encourage you to bring a blanket for your party to sit on. If you are bringing chairs, please bring low profile lawn chairs to ensure all guests have visibility of the performance stage.
• Concessions will not be available on site. We encourage you to bring a picnic basket for your group.
Performance Run Time
• Approximately 90 minutes
Follow the CDC Guidelines
• Take steps to care for yourself and help protect others in your community. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. For a full listing of symptoms, visit the CDC Website.
• Paid parking lot available on Pete Rose Way