Here are a few items to remember before attending Ballet in the Park this May:
• Seasongood Pavilion, Eden Park
1600 Art Museum Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202
• All guests are encouraged to wear a mask when moving around the park.
• Guests may remove their masks when seated in your bubble.
• Per the state of Ohio and CDC guidelines, any individual who is not fully vaccinated is required to wear a mask while in transit to their bubble.
• Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between you and others whenever possible
Designated “Bubble” for Your Group
• In order to meet social distancing requirements, the lawn will be painted with approximately 75 bubbles to keep patrons 6 feet apart
• Up to 4 people per bubble
• You may bring your own blanket or chair
• Bubbles are 6 feet in diameter
• Everyone in your group must be present before entry into the event
What to Bring
• Face mask
• This performance is taking place outside. We will have park benches to designate everyone’s designated bubble but we encourage you to bring a blanket for your party to sit on. If you are bringing chairs, please bring low profile lawn chairs to ensure all guests have visibility of the performance stage.
• Concessions will not be available on site. We encourage you to bring a picnic basket for your group.
• Sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray.
Performance Run Time
• Approximately 105 minutes without an intermission
Follow the CDC Guidelines
• Take steps to care for yourself and help protect others in your community. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. For a full listing of symptoms, visit the CDC Website.
• There is plenty of parking throughout Eden Park